Friday, March 5, 2010

One of these things is not like the other

Get in touch with your inner Sesame Street character and sing with me.:

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,

Can you tell which things is not like the others,
By the time I finish my song?

Three of these kids belong together

Three of these kids are kind of the same
But one of these kids is doing her own thing

Now it's time to play our game.
It's time to play our game!

***Actually she does totally belong...it just turns out I (tiffany) was able to actually sneak a little genetic material of my own into little miss Reagan! It is pretty strange to look at one of my babies and see blue eyes! Her head shape, nose, and eyes are completely different than the other three. Her mouth looks look Ainsley's mouth which is different from the boys. I always said I wanted our babies to "match" - Andrew's Dad and sister both have red hair- and it is beautiful, but I was worried that I would end up with a couple of brown haired kids and then have one with red hair that would look like they didn't belong because neither parent has red hair It didn't even occur to me there was a third option! The pictures are all at 3 months, the order of the pictures is Hudson, Ainsley, Camden, and then Reagan.

1 comment:

Tennille said...

She's definitely a Seaquist! So cute! Can't wait to see her soon!
Love you all!