Thursday, April 1, 2010

I don't want to miss anything.

Last night we were driving home from OMSI and Hudson was doing some thinking:

Hudson: Mom, you know when I'm 8 and I get to go to Seattle with Grandma and Grandad?

Me: Yes.

Hudson: When I'm there, don't go to OMSI.

Me: Okay.

Hudson: Long pause..... and.... don't go to Disneyland either.

Me: Don't worry honey, we won't.

Hudson: and..... long pause... don't eat any Oreo's.

Me: Laughing

Hudson: Quiet. Nothing for 3 or 4 minutes. (Ainsley is reading, Reagan is fussing, Camden is quiet)

Hudson: And mom, (yes), don't have my birthday then.

Me: Okay sweetie, we will just sit around the house and miss you.

2 comments:

Jenne said...

sometimes the best part of the stories you log here are the comments you say back to your kids. This would be a prime example. You are so funny!

tlc said...

cute! I agree with Jenne!