Friday, September 12, 2008

I don't know if that is really the definition of terrible.

Preschool is still going great for Hudson. He goes on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday so Thursday and Friday mornings have been a bit traumatic. He doesn't quite understand why Ainsley and Daddy get to go to school every day and he doesn't.

He did come home on Wednesday with a problem. I asked him how school was and he said, "recess was terrible." Recess is all he really tells me about and he loves it so I was thinking that he must have gotten hurt, or someone was mean, you know, something actually terrible. I asked what happened. He said, "They don't let me stay out there long enough, it was terrible."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is terrible!

Greg and Andrea said...

What a rough life he leads.

Anonymous said...

I'd say that ABSOLUTELY qualifies as terrible. Heather